Simon Kenton Council, Boy Scouts of America
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “The mission of the boy scouts of america is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “The mission of the boy scouts of america is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is OH.
- The address of the non-profit for 2020 according to the filing is 807 KINNEAR ROAD, COLUMBUS, OH, 43212.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2020 is 204.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$253,400.
- The organization has 42 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1925.
- The organization pays $2,557,438 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $315,703 in fundraising expenses.
Emerge Ministries Inc.Akron, OH
To help people discover a lifestyle of meaning, joy, and fulfillment through treatment and training. Emerge Ministries, Inc. is devoted to serving our clients. This service encompasses a biblically based mental health center with compassionate people providing quality resources for people seeking a meaningful life.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.