Habitat for Humanity of the Coachella Valley, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity of the Coachella Valley is guided by the mission: "Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope." Our vision is "A world where everyone has a decent place to live."
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “Habitat for humanity of the coachella valley's purpose is to construct, with donated labor and materials, low-income housing for families who live in substandard dwellings and cannot afford to improve their living standards by conventional means. the organization builds and renovates housing to be sold at no profit and provides low interest financing to eligible families. the organization is an affiliate of habitat for humanity international.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Habitat for humanity of the coachella valley's purpose is to construct, with donated labor and materials, low-income housing for families who live in substandard dwellings and cannot afford to improve their living standards by conventional means.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is CA.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 72680 Dinah Shore Drive 6, Palm Desert, CA, 92211.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 22 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$116,363.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is not based on a review and approval by an independent party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $608,428 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $69,323 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Good Energy Collective IncorporatedSacremento, CA
Good Energy Collective is a policy research organization. We're building the progressive case for nuclear energy as an essential part of the broader climate change agenda and working to align the clean energy space with environmental justice and sustainability goals.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.