Shelter Providers of Riverside Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
HomeAid Inland Empire 's mission is building new lives for homeless men, women and children in Riverside and San Bernardino counties through housing and community outreach.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Provides dignified housing where homeless families and individuals can rebuild their lives.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Provides dignified housing where homeless families and individuals can rebuild their lives.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is CA, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 3891 11TH STREET, RIVERSIDE, CA, 92501.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 4 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $180,402.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $127,873 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $14,475 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Project Inform Inc. Aids Treatment and Research InfoSan Francisco, CA
Project Inform fights the HIV and hepatitis C epidemics by assuring the development of effective treatments and a cure supporting individuals to make informed choices about their health advocating for quality, affordable health care and promoting medical strategies that prevent new infections.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.