Cleveland Christian Home Inc
Cleveland Christian Home Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Cleveland Christian Home Inc? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Cleveland Christian Home, Inc. Exists To Be A Haven Of Hope For Children, Youth, And Families Struggling With Mental Illness, Abuse, And Neglect In Northeast Ohio.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “The cleveland christian home, inc. exists to be a haven of hope for children, youth, and families struggling with mental illness, abuse, and neglect in northeast ohio.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “The cleveland christian home, inc. exists to be a haven of hope for children, youth, and families struggling with mental illness, abuse, and neglect in northeast ohio.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as OH.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2017 is located at 1400 WEST 25TH STREET 2ND FLOOR, CLEVELAND, OH, 44113.
- The non-profit has reported 120 employees on their form as of 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,659,690.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1943.
- The organization pays $3,529,832 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $141,991 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Gospel Light Mennonite Church Medical Aid Plan
GOSPEL LIGHT MENNONITE CHURCH MEDICAL AID PLAN, INC., DBA LIBERTY HEALTHSHARE, IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT HEALTH CARE SHARING MINISTRY. A HEALTH CARE SHARING MINISTRY IS A TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATION WHOSE MEMBERS SHARE MEDICAL EXPENSES EVEN AFTER A MEMBER DEVELOPS A MEDICAL CONDITION.
Back 2 Back Ministries Inc
Back2Back Ministries is an international Christian non-profit organization dedicated to being a voice for orphans. We exist to love and care for orphaned and vulnerable children, by meeting their spiritual, physical, educational, emotional and social needs that they might overcome their life circumstances and break free from the cycle of generational poverty.
CISE works to transform the lives of urban children by providing access to a strong Catholic education at designated inner-city elementary schools and Catholic high schools. Gospel values are taught in an environment of respect, safety and discipline. CISE works with the schools to promote excellence through collaboration and accountability.
Lifeline Christian Mission
Spark lives on mission for God. Everyone. Everywhere. Lifeline's global communities focus on Churches, Youth, Health & Nutrition, and Economic Empowerment, mobilizing individuals, families, churches and groups to help and serve, both locally and around the world. Ministries based in Arizona, Canada, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Panama, Uganda, and the United States, along with a global meal pack ministry.