Habitat for Humanity Lima Area
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Habitat for humanity- lima area inc seeks to share the gospel of jesus christ by working in partnership with people who blend their time, talent and gifts to build simple, decent housing with families in need so all are encouraged to be what god intended.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Habitat for humanity- lima area inc seeks to share the gospel of jesus christ by working in partnership with people who blend their time, talent and gifts to build simple, decent housing with families in need so all are encouraged to be what god intended.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is OH.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 550 W Elm St, Lima, OH, 458014730.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 12 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$29,481.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $139,283 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Thomas R Little Memorial FundNewcomerstown, OH
The mission of the Thomas R. Little Memorial Fund is to produce a positive and sustainable change in our community. The Thomas R. Little Memorial Fund will engage in the support of educational and charitable purposes which may include but not be limited to awarding scholarships for continuing education, to assist Newcomerstown Exempted Village Schools with their efforts to maintain quality education in the community, and to contribute to worthwhile and eligible community projects.
Friends of Grove City Church of the NazareneGrove City, OH
This corporation is organized and operated exclusively for purposes of providing public support to increase, improve and develop resources in furtherance of the tax exempt purposes of Grove City Church of the Nazarene, a Christian church exempt under IRC section 501(c)(3).