Habitat for Humanity International
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Nondenominational christian organization whose purpose is to create modest but adequate housing.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Nondenominational christian organization whose purpose is to create modest but adequate housing.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is OH, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as PO BOX 2655, ALLIANCE, OH, 44601.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 2 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $65,310.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $57,756 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Metanoia Missions InternationalFindlay, OH
The mission of the organization is to advance Christianity throughout the world by preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world, establishing non-denominational Christian churches throughout the world which adhere to and advance Christian principles, and engaging in leadership seminars for Christian clergy and church leaders throughout the world.
Brunswick Food Pantry Inc.Brunswick, OH
We are a 100% volunteer run organization funded by donations only serving the residents of Brunswick, Brunswick Hills, Hinckley and Valley City. We provide a three day emergency supply of food (based on household size) to eligible families once each calendar month.
Global Village Academy Inc.Parma, OH
The Global Village Academy mission is to foster a cross-cultural understanding that will enable our students to actively participate as citizens of a global, as well as, local community. We will encourage our students to become knowledgeable, self-motivated, critically
Canal Winchester Human Services CorporationCanal Winchester, OH
Canal Winchester Human Services exists to connect people, resources, and compassion together in order to support and serve our local community in life-changing ways. Our goal is that whoever walks through our doors, whether it is to serve or be served, feels valued and connected, not just to a building or a program, but to the community at large.
X ChurchCanal Winchester, OH
Our mission is Helping People Get on the Path to God. But, how we do that is what makes us unique. We are intentional about creating a culture that reaches people who are far from God or have maybe never been to church before. So whether you grew up in church or have never been, we invite you to come as you are to experience worship in a fresh way.
Back 2 Back Ministries IncMason, OH
Back2Back Ministries is an international Christian non-profit organization dedicated to being a voice for orphans. We exist to love and care for orphaned and vulnerable children, by meeting their spiritual, physical, educational, emotional and social needs that they might overcome their life circumstances and break free from the cycle of generational poverty.
University of Cincinnati Research InstituteCincinnati, OH
To provide state-of-the-art research, educational facilities and efficient business and legal opportunities for the advancement and development of intellectual property that contributes to the needs of faculty and students and enhances sustainable community economic development.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.