Common Ground Center- The Cindy Nord Center for Renewal
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Through innovative programs and vibrant experiences we help nurture the body, challenge the mind and renew the spirit of each individual to embrace who they are, to realize their potential, and to experience their connection to all things. Common Ground, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, helps people realize their potential through conscious living. Its mission is to provide transformational opportunities for individuals and groups to realize their potential through conscious living. The Retreat Center is located on 21 beautiful acres in the heart of the Vermilion River Valley near Oberlin, OH. Signature programs include Pathfinders, our youth programs, and Pathways, our adult programs. Our innovative programs foster the development of human potential in body, mind and spirit. By helping youth and adults learn new skills, develop personal assets, expand their potential, integrate their lives, and develop a sense of belonging and purpose in the world, Common Ground provides the building blocks for more integrated, happier and healthier people in all dimensions of life and work. This in turn contributes to engaged youth, functional families, thriving organizations and vibrant communities.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “Common ground enhances quality of life by promoting conscious living through innovative learning experiences.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “Common ground enhances quality of life by promoting conscious living through innovative learning experiences.”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is OH.
- The non-profit's address for 2020 is listed as 14240 BAIRD RD, OBERLIN, OH, 44074 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 40 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$53,903.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is determined through a review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2006.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $485,369 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $8,606 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Stark County Regional Planning Commission Services Inc.Canton, OH
The Stock Pile is a non-profit building material reuse warehouse with the mission of improving housing conditions for residents in Northeast Ohio and effectively reducing the amount of reusable building materials going into the waste stream.
Secular Student AllianceColumbus, OH
The Secular Student Alliance empowers secular students to proudly express their identity, build welcoming communities, promote secular values, and set a course for lifelong activism. We envision a future in which secular students lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, thrive as valued members of society, and provide visionary leadership committed to humanistic ideals and critical inquiry.
Dayton Raiders Facilities Inc.Beavercreek, OH
To own and operate an aquatic facility and supporting physical fitness training facilities to further the interest and education of children, parents and adults in competitive aquatic sports and physical training within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. To encourage and support aquatic programs, aquatic competitions and physical fitness in the Miami Valley and adjoining communities within the meaning of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Franklinton Preparatory AcademyColumbus, OH
Our mission: To laser-focus our efforts so that all Franklinton Preparatory Academy's students will graduate from high school prepared to be successful in a career, or be successful at a two or four year college or a trade school in preparation for a career, or be successful in the military as a training program or as a career.
Constellation Schools Westpark Community ElementaryParma, OH
Constellation Schools: Westpark Community Elementary strives to provide an atmosphere of caring and concern for the well being of each student, to assist with learning difficulties by offering individual attention, to limit class sizes, to provide a sense of growth through special activities, and to offer areas of enrichment for its students.