Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Junior Achievement educates and inspires young people to value free enterprise, business and economics to improve the quality of their lives.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “The mission statement of jani is: to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in global economy.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “The mission statement of jani is: to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in global economy.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as IN, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was 550 E WALLEN ROAD, FORT WAYNE, IN, 46825.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 85 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$956,000.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 72 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1952.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $2,236,122 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $615,710 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Center for Global Impact IncFranklin, IN
Center for Global Impact seeks to bring the Good News of Jesus to those in the grip of poverty and bondage through education, vocational training and business development. Primarily working in Cambodia, many of those we serve are survivors of — or vulnerable to — human trafficking.
Village Project Africa Inc.Noblesville, IN
Offering humanitarian aid to impoverished persons in Africa with grants to cherscent operating Heritage Academy, a basic school with 761 orphans and vulnerable children, Heritage Secondary, a high school with 241 orphans and vulnerable children, and Heritage Teacher's College for 40 impoverished and sustainable women and agricultural projects.
Mission Haiti MedicalAnderson, IN
To aid and assist in the construction, expansion and maintenance of clinics/hospitals and related structures located in Haiti; to provide medical assistance and education; to provide food, clothing and supplies to the people of Haiti, to promote goodwill between nations and participate in cultural and other exchanges. To solicit contributions through fundraising projects and other related activities; to conduct, supervise, assist, promote and otherwise participate in such activities as may be deemed necessary or advisable in promoting the welfare of the residents of Haiti through a spirit of Christian brotherhood, service, stewardship and witness.
Project Mercy, Inc.Fort Wayne, IN
Project Mercy's mission is to transform how people live and think and build strong, self-sufficient communities in Ethiopia and beyond through new knowledge, better health, sustainable food sources and strengthened character for all people as a living example of the love of Jesus Christ. The vision statement is to renew the heart of a nation by stopping out systematic and spiritual poverty.
Horizon International IncPendleton, IN
Horizon International, founded in 2001, grew out of the tremendous need created by the HIV/AIDS pandemic. We exist to create a world of hope through African orphans. Currently, our ministry is active in five African countries: Ethiopia, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. We provide help orphans through a home-based care model (in which orphans live with extended family or foster parents) that is facilitated by local ministry organizations and through cooperation with local church congregations. We also operate a small number of children's homes, when home-based care is not available.
Kwetu FarajaAnderson, IN
The main mission of the corporation is to engage in providing basic human needs to orphans and vulnerable Tanzanians through socioeconomic empowerment interventions. To provide housing, education, food, clothing, medical assistance and spiritual caring to the peoples of Tanzania. Also, to conduct, supervise, assist, promote and otherwise participate in such activities as may be deemed necessary or advisable in promoting the welfare of underserved Tanzanians through a spirit of Christian brotherhood, service, stewardship and witness. The organization currently provides housing for orphans and homeless children from the city of Mwanza, Tanzania. The funds received are being used to build a home and acquire transportation.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.