CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF THE DIOCESE OF FORT WAYNE-SOUTH BEND
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Fort Wayne - South Bend, Inc (Catholic Charities) serves those in need as Christ would have us do.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Catholic charities serves those in need with special emphasis on the most vulnerable populations: the poor, disabled, immigrants, elderly, and children. we are committed to improving the quality of life for the individual, the family, and the community. catholic charities provides an array of services that create and build families; help people cope with difficult circumstances, economic hardship, and relationship issues; provide a fresh start for hardworking people; and ensure that children and seniors in particular have access to services to promote their physical and emotional well-being. our values: we believe that a child should grow up in a loving and nurturing environment. we believe that families are the cornerstones of our society and they need help to fulfill their responsibility to provide care and instill values. we believe in help and compassion for the poor and impoverished. we believe that the elderly should be able to live with dignity.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Catholic charities of the diocese of fort wayne - south bend, inc. serves those in need as christ would have us do.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as IN.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 915 S Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN, 46802.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 150 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $713,367.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not established through a review and approval by a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1922.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $2,551,398 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $149,516 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
City of Seymour Facilities Building CorporationSeymour, IN
The corporation's sole purpose is to acquire a site suitable for the construction of city facilities thereon and to finance the costs of site acquisition and construction of facilities related thereto and to lease the site and facilities to and for the use of the city of Seymour, Indiana.
Cole Center Family YMCAKendallville, IN
The Cole YMCA provides programs and services which are offered at affordable fees for the community at large. People of all ages, abilities, faiths, ethnic groups and incomes are welcome at the Y, and financial assistance is available for those who cannot afford the full fee. Programs and services promote health enrichment, family strengthening, character values, safety education, school readiness, volunteerism and physical skill development in fulfillment of our mission to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Camp Sertoma Foundation Inc.Indianapolis, IN
The organization's primary service project is assisting people with speech, hearing, and language disorders. The organization also sponsors community projects to promote freedom and democracy, to assist youth and to benefit a variety of other local community needs identified.
Ymca Camp Tecumseh, Inc.Brookston, IN
The mission of Camp Tecumseh YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. The vision of Camp Tecumseh YMCA is to provide people of all backgrounds and all ages with the finest camp experiences in the country; to immerse them in a joyful learning environment where they can grow in confidence, character, and faith.
Aws Foundation IncFort Wayne, IN
The AWS Foundation envisions a community in which people with lifelong intellectual and physical disabilities are engaged fully and meaningfully in all aspects of community life. To achieve that, our mission is to help children and adults with enduring intellectual and physical disabilities live as independently as possible, be included in the community and function at their highest potential.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.