Renaissance Charitable Foundation Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Renaissance Charitable Foundation grew out of the need to find a better way to promote the general concept of philanthropy to individuals and organizations and to increase the efforts of those already active in philanthropy. RCF assists donors in the furtherance of charitable causes dear to their hearts. RCF accepts gifts to a general account and also offers to establish sub-accounts for individual donors, over which such donors will be given the opportunity to offer non-binding charitable distribution advice and recommendations regarding the selection of investment managers.
Established in 2000, RCF provides a custom donor-advised solution utilizing the philanthropic software platform DFX with complete administration including charity vetting and grant distribution. RCF supports more than $2 billion in donor-advised fund assets for financial firms and nonprofit organizations throughout the United States.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Renaissance charitable foundation inc. is a public benefit corporation that operates exclusively to conduct, support, encourage and assist religious, charitable, educational and other programs.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Renaissance charitable foundation inc. is a public benefit corporation that operates exclusively to conduct, support, encourage and assist religious, charitable, educational and other programs.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as IN.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 8910 Purdue Road Suite 555, Indianapolis, IN, 46268.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 0 employees.
- The non-profit has outstanding loans as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $273,520,760.
- The salary policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and approval by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2000.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $21,871 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.