Kings Academy Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The King's Academy is a Christ-centered preparatory school for kindergarten through 12th grade students.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “The king's academy is a christ centered preparatory school for kindergarten through 12th grade students.”.
Their activities were defined as: “The king's academy is a christ centered preparatory school for kindergarten through 12th grade students.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as IN.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 as per the filing is 1627 N PARKVIEW DR, MARION, IN, 46952.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 75 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $27,138.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has 6 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $632,733 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Friends of the Lerner Inc.Elkhart, IN
To promote, support, and provide financial and operational assistance to improve and enhance the operations of the Lerner Theatre, a municipally owned performing arts theatre and event space located in Elkhart, Indiana, and assist in the preservation of the historical facility.
Friends of the Rivers Inc.Fort Wayne, IN
Friends of the Rivers: Celebrating Fort Wayne's rivers as a source of recreation, community engagement and economic development. Friends of the Rivers is dedicated to enhancing the community's appreciation, experience, and use of the rivers. The organization provides river cruises aboard a 54-foot canal boat modeled after an authentic 1840's canal boat beginning in 2017. The 1840's-style, flat bottom boat will allow individuals to experience the rivers and the potential they offer for development, recreation, and educational programming.
Psi Upsilon Foundation Inc.Indianapolis, IN
The Psi Upsilon Foundation provides value based leadership development opportunities, character-building experiences and personal development through experiential learning, educational programs and participation in self-governance. The foundation provides merit and need based scholarships to members who have demonstrated a commitment to moral, intellectual, and social excellence.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.