Kings Academy Inc
Kings Academy Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Kings Academy Inc? Learn more here.
About this organization
The King's Academy is a Christ-centered preparatory school for kindergarten through 12th grade students.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “The king's academy is a christ centered preparatory school for kindergarten through 12th grade students.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “The king's academy is a christ centered preparatory school for kindergarten through 12th grade students.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is IN.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2017 is 8734 E 700 S, UPLAND, IN, 46989.
- The non-profit has reported 70 employees on their form for the year 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $11,532.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $657,376 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Community Health Network Inc.
COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK, INC. ("CHNW") IS A 501(C)(3) CORPORATION SERVING THE HEALTH RELATED NEEDS OF THE CITIZENS OF THE INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN AREA AND CENTRAL INDIANA. CHNW OPERATES THREE GENERAL ACUTE CARE HOSPITALS AND PROVIDES INPATIENT, OUTPATIENT, EMERGENCY AND AMBULATORY HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO ALL PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. CHNW'S MISSION IS TO: A) PROMOTE THE HEALTH OF THE RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL INDIANA BY PROMOTING, SUPPORTING AND FURTHERING THE CHARITABLE PURPOSES OF: COMMUNITY HOSPITAL SOUTH, INC., COMMUNITY HOSPITAL OF ANDERSON AND MADISON COUNTY, INC., COMMUNITY LTC, INC., AND COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH SERVICES, INC. (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SUPPORTED ORGANIZATIONS"), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, TO CONSIDER, COORDINATE, AND FACILITATE THE ALIGNMENT OF INITIATIVES WITHIN THE COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK ("NETWORK"). B) SERVE AS THE PARENT OF THE NETWORK, AN INTEGRATED DELIVERY SYSTEM, AND EXERCISE COMMON SUPERVISION AND CONTROL OVER THE NETWO