Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Lawrence Hall is a community based service agency embracing at-risk youth and their families by instilling resilience, healing and changing lives for good.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Lawrence hall is a not-for-profit child welfare agency established to assist, through a seamless delivery of services, at-risk youth and their families, to develop the self-worth, knowledge, and skills they need to lead independent and productive lives.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “Lawrence hall is a not-for-profit child welfare agency established to assist, through a seamless delivery of services, at-risk youth and their families, to develop the self-worth, knowledge, and skills they need to lead independent and productive lives.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is IL.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 4833 N Francisco Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60625.
- The non-profit has reported 319 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,177,573.
- The organization has 27 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1874.
- The organization pays $12,577,569 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $469,235 in fundraising expenses.
Childrens Neuroblastoma Cancer FoundationBloomingdale, IL
To assist in finding a cure for neuroblastoma cancer in children; to educate the public and pediatricians concerning the above cancers and concerning the need for increasing funding for the detection, treatment and ultimate cure of these cancers; to provide grants for support of research studies.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.