Rainbow Council, Boy Scouts of America
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “See description on schedule o.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “The rainbow coucil boy scouts of america operates a campsite in morris, illinois with scouting units in the counties of will, grundy and kankakee.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as IL.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2018 is located at 921 S STATE STREET, LOCKPORT, IL, 60441.
- The non-profit has reported 60 employees on their form as of 2018.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$60,816.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 29 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1929.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $640,374 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $65,991 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Carol Lavin Bernick Family Supporting FoundationChicago, IL
The Foundation is organized to foster, promote, support, develop, encourage, and maintain the broad charitable, educational, and/or religious purposes of The Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and the foundation as authorized in their by-laws.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.