Paul Carlson Partnership
Paul Carlson Partnership
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Paul Carlson Partnership? Learn more here.
About this organization
To catalyze the holistic growth of healthy families and communities in places of deep poverty. Working together with partners in Africa and elsewhere, we invest in local efforts in medical and economic development.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “The mission of pcmp is to catalyze the growth of sustainable communities in places of deep poverty in central africa, primarily in the dr congo, by investing in local efforts in health care, economic development and education.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “International aid/development agency focusing on health, poverty and education in dr congo”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as IL.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2018 is 8303 W Higgins Road, Chicago, IL, 60631.
- As of 2018, the non-profit has reported a total of 7 employees on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $357,374.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1966.
- The organization pays $308,395 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $54,370 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The mission of Northwestern University is to establish and enhance excellence in its acade mic and professional programs This includes superior undergraduate education for a highly selective student body in a comprehensive range of academic and professional fields At the graduate level, Northwestern's role encompasses offerings in the major academic and professional fields, closely related to research, creative activities, and clinical services.
Rush University Medical Center
The true impact of our mission isn't only visible within the boundaries of our Medical Center campus. We also fulfill our mission in the community health clinics, outreach and mentoring programs, and many other community-based initiatives led by doctors, nurses, students and others at Rush. As a not-for-profit, charitable medical center, we offer several financial assistance programs to help patients with their health care costs for medically necessary or emergent services. At Rush, all patients are treated with dignity regardless of their ability to pay.