Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together by building homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “Building affordable homes for families”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “Building affordable homes for families”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is IL.
- The non-profit's address for 2019 is listed as 5183 HARLEM ROAD, LOVES PARK, IL, 61111 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 25 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$328,920.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is determined through a review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $451,817 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $890,396 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Trinity Affordable Housing CorporationChicago, IL
To create and preserve safe and affordable housing communities for low and moderate-income individuals, families, the elderly and the disabled, as well as to provide social and educational services beneficial to the residents in those communities.
Illinois Independent Living Center Inc.Naperville, IL
Illinois Independent Living Center invests in the rights of people with physical disabilities to independence, freedom, and quality of life by designing and effectively managing affordable, barrier-free housing, and support services for individuals and families. As a non-profit corporation, we collaborate with the private sector and the public to expand opportunities for people with disabilities in Chicago's western suburbs.
Bickerdike Redevelopment CorporationChicago, IL
We, the members of Bickerdike Redevelopment Corporation, are committed to the redevelopment of the West Town, Humboldt Park, Logan Square, Hermosa and Avondale communities for the benefit of and control by the low and moderate-income families in these areas. We are deeply dedicated to preserving the ethnic and cultural character of our neighborhoods, while improving the economic conditions of the community. We carry out our mission by: providing high quality affordable housing, struggling against gentrification and displacement, promoting economic development by creating and preserving jobs, and advocating for additional resources. In all our endeavors, we are committed to the principles of: honesty, openness, democratic process, education, involvement and empowerment of community residents, self-worth, self-respect, and pride. Networking with other organizations and stakeholders who share the vision of the community's collective struggle to control its own destiny is integral to Bickerdike's mission.
Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago IncChicago, IL
NHS' mission is to create opportunities for people to live in affordable homes, improve their lives, and strengthen their neighborhoods. We do this by: educating and preparing new homeowners for success; lending to help people buy, fix, and keep their homes; sustaining homeownership through foreclosure prevention services; preserving, rehabbing, and investing in housing; and building powerful and enduring community partnerships.
Kingston Properties I NfpChampaign, IL
Kingston Properties I, Nfp is organized exclusively for charitable and/or educational purposes, including the making of distributions to organizations which qualify as exempt organizations. In furtherance of this humanitarian mission, Kingston Properties I, Nfp will engage in the acquisition, rehabilitation, and operation of affordable low income housing. Kingston Properties I, Nfp will coordinate supportive community services and coordinate service coordinator placement as necessary in an effort to provide affordable residential facilities and services specially designed to meet the physical, social, and psychological needs of low income families, and to promote their health, security, and happiness.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.