Holy Name Retreat Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
In keeping with the vision of St. Paul of the Cross, Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center supports and encourages the great human and spiritual adventure: the discovery of God and God’s loving compassion through Christ Crucified. Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center exists to provide hospitality, healing, compassion, and opportunities for spiritual growth for all people.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “In keeping with the vision of paul of the cross, holy name retreat center supports and encourages the great human and spiritual adventure: the discovery of god and god's loving compassion through christ crucified. holy name retreat center exists to provide hospitality, healing, compassion, and opportunities for spiritual growth for all people.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Holy name retreat center supports and encourages the discovery of god and god's loving compassion through christ crucified.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is TX.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 430 Bunker Hill Rd, Houston, TX, 77024.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 25 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$258,004.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2009.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $877,385 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $88,528 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Lumberton Band Boosters Inc.Lumberton, TX
Promote the musical education and the appreciation of music of the students of the Lumberton Independent School District; to assist the teachers and educators of the Lumberton Independent School District in the development of musical education of their students through programs of voluntary assistance; to promote the acquaintance and the cooperation of parents and other persons interested in the enhancement of the musical education of the students of the Lumberton Independent School District; and to provide education scholarships for graduates of the Lumberton Independent School District, pursuing college or university programs of musical study.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.