Midmichigan Medical Center-Midland
Midmichigan Medical Center-Midland
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Midmichigan Medical Center-Midland? Learn more here.
About this organization
TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT HEALTH SERVICES TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITIES.
MIDMICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER - MIDLAND PROVIDES COMPASSIONATE PATIENT CARE SERVICES OF SUPERIOR QUALITY TO MIDLAND AND ITS SURROUNDING COUNTIES. 14,548 PATIENT ADMISSIONS AND 280,933 OUTPATIENT VISITS WERE PROVIDED IN FISCAL YEAR 2019. CARE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT RESPECT TO A PATIENT'S ABILITY TO PAY.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “To provide excellent health services to improve the quality of life for people in our communities. form 990, part i, line 1 & part iii, line 1 - organization's vision our vision is to celebrate the power of health throughout life with you.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “To provide excellent health services to improve the quality of life for people in our communities. form 990, part i, line 1 & part iii, line 1 - organization's vision our vision is to celebrate the power of health throughout life with you.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is MI as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2017 is 4000 WELLNESS DRIVE, MIDLAND, MI, 48670.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has 2544 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $40,755,901.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1940.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $139,202,659 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $379,530 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
METRO HEALTH'S MISSION IS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR COMMUNITIES. TO THAT END THE ORGANIZATION BELIEVES THE FOUNDATION OF GOOD HEALTH IS BASED ON EXCELLENT QUALITY PRIMARY CARE. THE ORGANIZATION IS ANCHORED BY A 208-BED, GENERAL ACUTE CARE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL. ADDITIONALLY, IT OPERATES 13 NEIGHBORHOOD OUTPATIENT CENTERS, STUDENT HEALTH FACILITIES AT GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY AND A COMMUNITY CLINIC FOR THE UNDERSERVED. THE NEIGHBORHOOD OUTPATIENT CENTERS RING THE ORGANIZATION'S SERVICE AREA, ALLOWING PATIENTS ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE CLOSE TO HOME; SERVICES AT THEM INCLUDE PRIMARY CARE, LAB SERVICES, MAMMOGRAPHY, X-RAY AND PHYSICAL THERAPY. IN ADDITION TO PRIMARY CARE SERVICES, THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES SPECIALTY CARE AT ITS HEART AND VASCULAR PRACTICE, CANCER CENTER, AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER, OPHTHALMOLOGY OFFICE, SLEEP LAB AND OTHER SITES. THE ORGANIZATION ALSO FOCUSES ON IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY BEFORE PEOPLE NEED HEALTHCARE. IT DOES THIS THROUGH