American Amateur Baseball Congress
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
administering amateur baseball programs in USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico serving approximately 140,000 amateur players age 7 thru unlimited. The AABC is the only amateur baseball program that provides progressive and continuous competition - subteens through adult - at world series levels.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “To enlarge and advance the scope of amateur baseball by stimulating interest and competition, and to provide a sound, experienced organization to assist and educate local groups in obtaining the maximum citizenship values.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Administering amateur baseball programs in usa, canada, and puerto rico serving approximately 140,000 amateur players age 7 thru unlimited. the aabc is the only amateur baseball program that provides progressive and continuous competition - subteens through adult - at world series levels.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as MI.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2019 was 201 MCDONALD ROAD, FARMINGTON, NM, 87401.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 3 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$20,557.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1949.
- The organization pays $109,506 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $5,475 in fundraising expenses.