Family & Children's Services of Mid- Michigan
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We inspire hope and well-being for people of all ages by providing counseling, education, and support.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “We inspire hope and well-being for people of all ages by providing counseling, education and support.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “We inspire hope and well-being for people of all ages by providing counseling, education and support.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is MI.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 1714 EASTMAN AVE, MIDLAND, MI, 48640.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 31 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $18,637.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1925.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $766,239 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $47,024 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Apple PlayschoolsAnn Arbor, MI
At Apple Playschools, we embody inclusion, innovation, and environmental stewardship in entrepreneurship and education in order to make a more equitable world. Apple Playschools fulfills our mission by creating collaborative partnerships that support both children and adults in our community. We facilitate innovative, play-based early childhood education promoting interpersonal relationships, equity and inclusion, and nature exploration. We envision a world where all people are respected as capable, competent and empowered citizens of the planet.
American Islamic Community Center Inc.Madison Hts, MI
The American Islamic Community Center exists to instill a practical understanding of Islam in the community, which will inform the lives and behavior of its members. The goal of the AICC is for its members to become both better Muslims and better citizens the more they interact with the AICC through its programs and services. The AICC provides educational, social, and community service programs aimed at the Muslim community in northeastern Wayne County, southwestern Macomb County, and southeastern Oakland County.
Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids Of Michigan, IncSaint Clair Shores, MI
Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan provides wigs and support services to children ages 3 to 18 at no charge throughout the state of Michigan. Our program is available to children experiencing hair loss due to cancer, alopecia, trichotillomania, hydrocephalus, lupus, blood disorders, burn survivors, dog bite survivors, autism, cerebral palsy and down syndrome.
Children for a Better LifeDearborn Hts, MI
Children for a Better Life is a non profit organization that is dedicated to the betterment of the life of disabled children, and committed to the United Nation's Convention on Children's Right. We aim at providing disabled children with the necessary physical, psychological and social rehabilitation, which would allow them to start the process of reintegration into the community, towards enjoy a full and decent life.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.