Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for McLaren Flint? Learn more here.
About this organization
PROVIDE HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO THE COMMUNITY AND PROVIDE VARIOUS HEALTH PROMOTION EVENTS
PROVISION OF MEDICAL SERVICES FOR THE INPATIENT AND OUTPATIENT CARE OF PERSONS SUFFERING FROM ILLNESS, INJURY, AND DISABILITY; FOR THE PREVENTION OF ILLNESS, INJURY, AND DISABILITY AND FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF HEALTH.SELECTED ACTIVITY STATISTICS ARE PRESENTED: PATIENT DAYS: 101,471DISCHARGES: 19,272EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS: 62,017OUTPATIENT VISITS: 323,764BIRTHS: 510
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Mclaren health care, through its subsidiaries, will be michigan's best value in healthcare as defined by quality outcomes and cost.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Provide health care services to the community and provide various health promotion events”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as MI.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 401 S BALLENGER HIGHWAY, FLINT, MI, 48532.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2017 is 3420.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $20,677,638.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1981.
- The organization pays $223,238,473 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
METRO HEALTH'S MISSION IS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR COMMUNITIES. TO THAT END THE ORGANIZATION BELIEVES THE FOUNDATION OF GOOD HEALTH IS BASED ON EXCELLENT QUALITY PRIMARY CARE. THE ORGANIZATION IS ANCHORED BY A 208-BED, GENERAL ACUTE CARE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL. ADDITIONALLY, IT OPERATES 13 NEIGHBORHOOD OUTPATIENT CENTERS, STUDENT HEALTH FACILITIES AT GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY AND A COMMUNITY CLINIC FOR THE UNDERSERVED. THE NEIGHBORHOOD OUTPATIENT CENTERS RING THE ORGANIZATION'S SERVICE AREA, ALLOWING PATIENTS ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE CLOSE TO HOME; SERVICES AT THEM INCLUDE PRIMARY CARE, LAB SERVICES, MAMMOGRAPHY, X-RAY AND PHYSICAL THERAPY. IN ADDITION TO PRIMARY CARE SERVICES, THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES SPECIALTY CARE AT ITS HEART AND VASCULAR PRACTICE, CANCER CENTER, AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER, OPHTHALMOLOGY OFFICE, SLEEP LAB AND OTHER SITES. THE ORGANIZATION ALSO FOCUSES ON IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY BEFORE PEOPLE NEED HEALTHCARE. IT DOES THIS THROUGH