Family Service And Children's Aid
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To strengthen the emotional health and functioning of children, adults and families through counseling, education, foster care and adoption, advocacy and program development.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “To strengthen the emotional health and functioning of children, adults and families through counseling, education, foster care, adoption, advocacy and program development.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “To strengthen the emotional health and functioning of children, adults and families through counseling, education, foster care, adoption, advocacy and program development.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is MI as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2020 is 306 W MICHIGAN AVE, JACKSON, MI, 49201.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 82 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$86,309.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1960.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $2,959,308 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $12,948 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Sos Community Services, Inc.Ypsilanti, MI
Sos promotes housing stability and family self-sufficiency through collaboration, care and respect. We are a 501(c)3, non-profit organization dedicated to ending and preventing crisis and homelessness for families with children in Washtenaw County, Michigan.
New Genesis Inc.Kalamazoo, MI
New Genesis, Inc. is committed to positively impacting lives in southwest Michigan. New Genesis is a youth and family services organization whose mission is to transform lives through programs and services that effectively meet expressed community goals in practical ways. We believe our mission requires a holistic approach; therefore we work to strengthen individuals and families by providing services that foster personal enrichment, development and growth. Programmatic emphasis on the importance of high moral values, destiny identification, and a strong educational foundation guarantees our programs' effectiveness. Our vision is to create a faith-based environment that fosters success by empowering individuals and families through the development of community resources.
Livingston Family Center Inc.Pinckney, MI
Livingston Family Center's mission is to participate in people's lives by providing education, supportive and therapeutic services to youth and their families. The organizations provides mental health counseling, supervised visitation serivces, and programs for runaway and homeless youth.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.