LUTHERDALE BIBLE CAMP INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Lutherdale is a faith community, dedicated to building lives in Christ through the wonder of God's Creation and the study of God's Word.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “Church affiliated camp program.”.
Their activities were defined as: “Church affiliated camp program.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as WI.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 as per the filing is N7891 US HIGHWAY 12, ELKHORN, WI, 531212465.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 64 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $180,556.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1945.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $698,487 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe of the Diocese of LA CROSSE IncLa Cross, WI
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, Wisconsin, faithful to the message of the Blessed Virgin Mary through her appearances on the American continent in 1531, serves the spiritual needs of those who suffer poverty in body and soul. It is a place of ceaseless prayer for the corporal and spiritual welfare of God’s children, especially those in most need.
Wisconsin Trappers Association Inc.Oregon, WI
The Wisconsin Trappers Association is dedicated, through the education of trappers and the general public, to preserving and promoting trapping as an important heritage activity that manages and protects furbearer populations and habitat while encouraging the wise and ethical use of a resource.
St. Gianna Molla Clinic Inc.De Pere, WI
St Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will be a teaching Catholic Clinic that serves all patients. The clinic will have dual primary missions of providing truly Catholic Medical care while educating patients and the community about the Catholic faith, especially as it pertains to medicine. St Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will treat the body, mind , and soul of each patient in a manner that honors the dignity of life from conception to natural end of life. St. Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will be completely faithful to its Catholic identity and will be true to the magisterium. Health care providers will always practice in a manner consistent with the moral teachings of the church.
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County Inc.West Bend, WI
The mission of Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County is to 'connect seniors with caring volunteers.' Volunteers lend a caring and compassionate 'helping hand' with elder assistance and transportation. Our vision is that all of Washington County's most frail and elderly citizens will have access to resources necessary to maintain independence.