Mount Tabor Center, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
As a retreat center rooted in the Gospels and Catholic tradition, our ministry is dedicated to creating rich spiritual experiences in which youth and adults of all faiths are encouraged to encounter Jesus and respond in faith and love. The mission of SPIRITUS is to inspire young Catholics to spread the Gospel and renew the Church.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Religious youth retreat center”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Religious youth retreat center”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as WI.
- The non-profit's address in 2019 is noted in the filing as 522 SECOND STREET, MENASHA, WI, 54952.
- The non-profit's form for 2019 reports a total of 45 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$6,773.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not established through a review and approval by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $399,700 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $24,454 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Shrine of Our Lady of GuadalupeLa Crosse, WI
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, Wisconsin, faithful to the message of the Blessed Virgin Mary through her appearances on the American continent in 1531, serves the spiritual needs of those who suffer poverty in body and soul. It is a place of ceaseless prayer for the corporal and spiritual welfare of God’s children, especially those in most need.
Wisconsin Trappers Association Inc.Oregon, WI
The Wisconsin Trappers Association is dedicated, through the education of trappers and the general public, to preserving and promoting trapping as an important heritage activity that manages and protects furbearer populations and habitat while encouraging the wise and ethical use of a resource.
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County Inc.West Bend, WI
The mission of Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County is to 'connect seniors with caring volunteers.' Volunteers lend a caring and compassionate 'helping hand' with elder assistance and transportation. Our vision is that all of Washington County's most frail and elderly citizens will have access to resources necessary to maintain independence.
Francis Hardy Gallery Inc. of Door CountyEphraim, WI
The historic Hardy Gallery enriches the vibrancy of the Door County community by promoting and fostering local art. The Hardy has initiatives that address the needs of the local artist community, the creative enrichment of local youth, and is focused more than ever on educating the public and promoting the visual arts and artists on the Door County Peninsula.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.