Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Habitat for Humanity of Wausau? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need. Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Construction/repair/remodeling of housing for low-income families”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Construction/repair/remodeling of housing for low-income families”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as WI.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 3 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $631,168.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $86,238 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $45,200 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation Inc.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MEDICAL FOUNDATION (UWMF) SUPPORTS THE TEACHING, RESEARCH AND SERVICE MISSIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH BY PROMOTING THE DELIVERY OF EXCELLENT AND INNOVATIVE PATIENT CARE BY FACULTY AND STAFF WHO SERVE LOCAL, REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POPULATIONS.
Stevens Point, WI
INCLUSA, INC. PROACTIVELY PARTNERS WITH OTHERS TO BUILD A SHARED VISION OF LONG-TERM CARE THAT OFFERS THE PEOPLE WE SERVE CHOICE, CONNECTIONS, AND DIGNITY; FOSTERING FULL PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITIES. INCLUSA, INC. PROVIDES MEDICAID MANAGED LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO 15,500 ELDERS AND PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL/DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES IN WISCONSIN.
Bellin Memorial Hospital Inc.
Green Bay, WI
BELLIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, INC. (BMH) PROVIDES HEALTH CARE SERVICES AND OTHER FINANCIAL SUPPORT THROUGH VARIOUS PROGRAMS THAT ARE DESIGNED, AMONG OTHER MATTERS, TO ENHANCE THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY AND IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF LOW-INCOME PATIENTS. CONSISTENT WITH THE MISSION OF BMH, CARE IS PROVIDED TO PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. IN ADDITION, BMH PROVIDES SERVICES INTENDED TO BENEFIT THE POOR AND UNDERSERVED, INCLUDING THOSE PERSONS WHO CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE OF INADEQUATE RESOURCES OR ARE UNINSURED OR UNDERINSURED. HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO PATIENTS UNDER GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, SUCH AS MEDICAID, ARE ALSO CONSIDERED PART OF THE BELLIN HEALTH BENEFITS PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY SINCE A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF SUCH SERVICES ARE REIMBURSED AT AMOUNTS LESS THAN COST.