Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need. Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “A nondenominational christian non-profit organization whose purpose is to create decent, affordable housing for those in need and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience with people everywhere.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “A nondenominational christian non-profit organization whose purpose is to create decent, affordable housing for those in need and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience with people everywhere.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as WI.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2020 is located at 1810 SCHOFIELD AVE, SCHOFIELD, WI, 54476.
- The non-profit has reported 3 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $77,405.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $97,493 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $44,885 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe of the Diocese of LA CROSSE IncLa Cross, WI
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, Wisconsin, faithful to the message of the Blessed Virgin Mary through her appearances on the American continent in 1531, serves the spiritual needs of those who suffer poverty in body and soul. It is a place of ceaseless prayer for the corporal and spiritual welfare of God’s children, especially those in most need.
Wisconsin Trappers Association Inc.Oregon, WI
The Wisconsin Trappers Association is dedicated, through the education of trappers and the general public, to preserving and promoting trapping as an important heritage activity that manages and protects furbearer populations and habitat while encouraging the wise and ethical use of a resource.
St. Gianna Molla Clinic Inc.De Pere, WI
St Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will be a teaching Catholic Clinic that serves all patients. The clinic will have dual primary missions of providing truly Catholic Medical care while educating patients and the community about the Catholic faith, especially as it pertains to medicine. St Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will treat the body, mind , and soul of each patient in a manner that honors the dignity of life from conception to natural end of life. St. Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will be completely faithful to its Catholic identity and will be true to the magisterium. Health care providers will always practice in a manner consistent with the moral teachings of the church.
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County Inc.West Bend, WI
The mission of Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County is to 'connect seniors with caring volunteers.' Volunteers lend a caring and compassionate 'helping hand' with elder assistance and transportation. Our vision is that all of Washington County's most frail and elderly citizens will have access to resources necessary to maintain independence.