Door County Habitat for Humanity
Door County Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Door County Habitat for Humanity? Learn more here.
About this organization
Door County Habitat for Humanity is an ecumenical Christian organization striving to provide all who participate with us opportunities to further grow into all God intends. We act in partnership with our community to extend a "hand up" to help otehrs acquire and own decent and affordable housing.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Door county habitat for humanity is a christian organization striving to provide to all who participate with us opportunities to further grow into all god intends. we act in partnership with our community to extend a "hand up" to help others acquire and own decent and affordable housing.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Door county habitat for humanity is a christian organization striving to provide to all who participate with us opportunities to further grow into all god intends. we act in partnership with our community to extend a "hand up" to help others acquire and own decent and affordable housing.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of WI.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2017 is listed as 6267 BLUFF COURT TRAIL, STURGEON BAY, WI, 54235 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2017 reports 4 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $129,584.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $118,573 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $33,858 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation Inc.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MEDICAL FOUNDATION (UWMF) SUPPORTS THE TEACHING, RESEARCH AND SERVICE MISSIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH BY PROMOTING THE DELIVERY OF EXCELLENT AND INNOVATIVE PATIENT CARE BY FACULTY AND STAFF WHO SERVE LOCAL, REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POPULATIONS.
Stevens Point, WI
INCLUSA, INC. PROACTIVELY PARTNERS WITH OTHERS TO BUILD A SHARED VISION OF LONG-TERM CARE THAT OFFERS THE PEOPLE WE SERVE CHOICE, CONNECTIONS, AND DIGNITY; FOSTERING FULL PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITIES. INCLUSA, INC. PROVIDES MEDICAID MANAGED LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO 15,500 ELDERS AND PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL/DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES IN WISCONSIN.
Bellin Memorial Hospital Inc.
Green Bay, WI
BELLIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, INC. (BMH) PROVIDES HEALTH CARE SERVICES AND OTHER FINANCIAL SUPPORT THROUGH VARIOUS PROGRAMS THAT ARE DESIGNED, AMONG OTHER MATTERS, TO ENHANCE THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY AND IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF LOW-INCOME PATIENTS. CONSISTENT WITH THE MISSION OF BMH, CARE IS PROVIDED TO PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. IN ADDITION, BMH PROVIDES SERVICES INTENDED TO BENEFIT THE POOR AND UNDERSERVED, INCLUDING THOSE PERSONS WHO CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE OF INADEQUATE RESOURCES OR ARE UNINSURED OR UNDERINSURED. HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO PATIENTS UNDER GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, SUCH AS MEDICAID, ARE ALSO CONSIDERED PART OF THE BELLIN HEALTH BENEFITS PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY SINCE A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF SUCH SERVICES ARE REIMBURSED AT AMOUNTS LESS THAN COST.