Habitat for Humanity Lakeside
Habitat for Humanity Lakeside
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Habitat for Humanity Lakeside? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity-Lakeside is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God's love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity-Lakeside is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “Seeking to put god's love into action. habitat for humanity lakeside brings people together to build homes, community, and hope.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “Seeking to put god's love into action. habitat for humanity lakeside brings people together to build homes, community, and hope.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as WI.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2017 to be PO BOX 973, SHEBOYGAN, WI, 530820973.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2017, they have 12 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$75,488.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $120,322 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $6,411 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation Inc.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MEDICAL FOUNDATION (UWMF) SUPPORTS THE TEACHING, RESEARCH AND SERVICE MISSIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH BY PROMOTING THE DELIVERY OF EXCELLENT AND INNOVATIVE PATIENT CARE BY FACULTY AND STAFF WHO SERVE LOCAL, REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POPULATIONS.
Stevens Point, WI
INCLUSA, INC. PROACTIVELY PARTNERS WITH OTHERS TO BUILD A SHARED VISION OF LONG-TERM CARE THAT OFFERS THE PEOPLE WE SERVE CHOICE, CONNECTIONS, AND DIGNITY; FOSTERING FULL PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITIES. INCLUSA, INC. PROVIDES MEDICAID MANAGED LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO 15,500 ELDERS AND PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL/DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES IN WISCONSIN.
Bellin Memorial Hospital Inc.
Green Bay, WI
BELLIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, INC. (BMH) PROVIDES HEALTH CARE SERVICES AND OTHER FINANCIAL SUPPORT THROUGH VARIOUS PROGRAMS THAT ARE DESIGNED, AMONG OTHER MATTERS, TO ENHANCE THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY AND IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF LOW-INCOME PATIENTS. CONSISTENT WITH THE MISSION OF BMH, CARE IS PROVIDED TO PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. IN ADDITION, BMH PROVIDES SERVICES INTENDED TO BENEFIT THE POOR AND UNDERSERVED, INCLUDING THOSE PERSONS WHO CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE OF INADEQUATE RESOURCES OR ARE UNINSURED OR UNDERINSURED. HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO PATIENTS UNDER GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, SUCH AS MEDICAID, ARE ALSO CONSIDERED PART OF THE BELLIN HEALTH BENEFITS PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY SINCE A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF SUCH SERVICES ARE REIMBURSED AT AMOUNTS LESS THAN COST.