St. Cloud Hospital
St. Cloud Hospital
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St. Cloud Hospital? Learn more here.
About this organization
AS A CATHOLIC REGIONAL HOSPITAL, WE IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THE PEOPLE WE SERVE IN A MANNER THAT REFLECTS THE HEALING MISSION OF JESUS.
CENTRACARE HEALTH IS PRIMARILY ENGAGED IN SUPPORTING AND DIRECTING HEALTHCARE DELIVERY THROUGH ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES. CENTRACARE OPERATES AS THE PARENT CORPORATION TO THE SAINT CLOUD HOSPITAL WHICH STRIVES TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY AND EXPAND THE CLINICAL SCOPE OF, ENHANCE ACCESS TO, AND ASSURE AFFORDABILITY OF, HEALTH SERVICES FOR RESIDENTS IN THE ST. CLOUD AREA AND CENTRAL MINNESOTA. THESE AIMS ARE SUPPORTED BY CENTRACARE'S COMMITMENT TO ADVANCE MEDICAL EDUCATION, TRAINING AND RESEARCH. AS A HIGH QUALITY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, ST CLOUD HOSPITAL PROVIDES A BROAD RANGE OF ACUTE INPATIENT SERVICES. WITH 489 LICENSED INPATIENT BEDS, ST CLOUD HOSPITAL CARED FOR 28,565 INPATIENT ADMISSIONS WITH 125,161 ASSOCIATED PATIENT DAYS DURING FISCAL 2018. INPATIENT SERVICES INCLUDE MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, BIRTHING SERVICES, CHILDREN'S SERVICES INCLUDING NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE AND PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES FOR ADULTS AND ADOLESCENTS, ALONG WITH SPECIALIZED CARE IN CARDIOLOGY, NEUROSCIENCES, NEUROSURGERY, ORTHOPEDICS AND REHABILITATION SERVICES.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “As a catholic regional hospital, we improve the health and quality of life for the people we serve in a manner that reflects the healing mission of jesus.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “As a catholic regional hospital, we improve the health and quality of life for the people we serve in a manner that reflects the healing mission of jesus.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of MN, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2017 as 1406 SIXTH AVENUE NORTH, ST CLOUD, MN, 563031901.
- The non-profit has a total of 6775 employees, as reported on their form for 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $35,315,686.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1962.
- The organization pays $400,453,941 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $34,002 in fundraising expenses.