Catholic Charities of the Diocese of St. Cloud
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Catholic Charities is a nonprofit organization that works to build communities, promote family life, and enhance human dignity by providing quality services to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and families of all faiths and beliefs.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “Catholic charities is a non-profit organization that advances the charitable and social mission of the diocese of st. cloud. we build communities, promote family life, and enhance human dignity by providing quality services to meet the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of individuals and families of all faiths and beliefs.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “Catholic charities of the diocese of st. cloud is a nonprofit human services organization serving over 52,655 individuals of all faiths annually through 30 programs across the heart of minnesota.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as MN, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was PO BOX 2390, ST CLOUD, MN, 563022390.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 542 employees as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$214,860.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1955.
- The organization pays $11,471,440 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $949,761 in fundraising expenses.
Tusen TackBraham, MN
Tusen Tack is a volunteer organization which owns and operates a used-a-bit thrift store, and operates a food shelf, a library, a community event center, and hospice programs. The organization improves the economics of vulnerable families and children, supports the economic development of East Central Minnesota, advances arts and cultural learning, and encourages volunteerism and social entrepreneurship.
sewa aifwMinneapolis, MN
1. Serving the vulnerable and under-served communities 2. Delivering services as the needs arise - being responsive to the community 3. Providing culturally-responsive services 4. Practicing inclusivity 5. Promoting gender equity 6. Collaborating 7. Valuing strength in diversity
Community Child Care Center Inc.Saint Paul, MN
Community Child Care Center's mission is to contribute to the broader community, individual children, and families by encouraging the development of the whole child through affordable, high-quality early childhood education. The center provides a nurturing, physically safe, emotionally secure and inclusive setting for children, families, and staff in a cooperative environment. Community Child Care Center provides services for Commonwealth Terrace Cooperative families, University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff, and families of the surrounding communities.
Eriks Ranch Inc.Edina, MN
Erik's Ranch Inc.'s mission is to use its guiding principles of lifelong learning, individual community building, and bidirectional integration, to provide safe and unequaled living, working, social and recreational environments for young adults with autism. Their commitment is that each of their residents lives a rewarding life on his/her own terms, experiencing dignity, compassion and the joy of continuing possibility.