Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St Paul & Mpls
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis serves those most in need. We are a leader at solving poverty, creating opportunity, and advocating for justice in the community.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “Catholic charities of st. paul and minneapolis serves those most in need. catholic charities is a leader at solving poverty, creating opportunity, and advocating for justice in the community.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “Dedicated to serving those most in need and advocating for justice in the community”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as MN, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2019 was 1200 SECOND AVENUE SOUTH, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55403.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 825 employees as of 2019.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$3,890,126.
- The organization has 37 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1977.
- The organization pays $35,342,095 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $2,559,997 in fundraising expenses.
Tusen TackBraham, MN
Tusen Tack is a volunteer organization which owns and operates a used-a-bit thrift store, and operates a food shelf, a library, a community event center, and hospice programs. The organization improves the economics of vulnerable families and children, supports the economic development of East Central Minnesota, advances arts and cultural learning, and encourages volunteerism and social entrepreneurship.
sewa aifwMinneapolis, MN
1. Serving the vulnerable and under-served communities 2. Delivering services as the needs arise - being responsive to the community 3. Providing culturally-responsive services 4. Practicing inclusivity 5. Promoting gender equity 6. Collaborating 7. Valuing strength in diversity
Community Child Care Center Inc.Saint Paul, MN
Community Child Care Center's mission is to contribute to the broader community, individual children, and families by encouraging the development of the whole child through affordable, high-quality early childhood education. The center provides a nurturing, physically safe, emotionally secure and inclusive setting for children, families, and staff in a cooperative environment. Community Child Care Center provides services for Commonwealth Terrace Cooperative families, University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff, and families of the surrounding communities.
Eriks Ranch Inc.Edina, MN
Erik's Ranch Inc.'s mission is to use its guiding principles of lifelong learning, individual community building, and bidirectional integration, to provide safe and unequaled living, working, social and recreational environments for young adults with autism. Their commitment is that each of their residents lives a rewarding life on his/her own terms, experiencing dignity, compassion and the joy of continuing possibility.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.