Boys Town Louisiana
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Changing the way America cares for children and families.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Changing the way america cares for children and families.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Changing the way america cares for children and families.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as LA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2019 is 300 North Broad Street Ste 106, New Orleans, LA, 70119.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has reported a total of 0 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $71,742.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2007.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $4,573,300 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $179,771 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Our Voice Nuestra VozNew Orleans, LA
Our Voice Nuestra Voz (OVNV) is a parent advocacy organization that builds the capacity of Latino parents in New Orleans as advocates to ensure that all children in New Orleans have access to a great school. As a part of OVNV, Latino families learn to understand the educational system in New Orleans, are trained to navigate it and organize to make changes to the system in order to increase educational outcomes for their children.
Hope Connections, Inc.Shreveport, LA
The vision of Hope for the Homeless is that no individual or family has to experience homelessness in Northwest Louisiana. To bring that vision into reality, Hope's mission is to guide and foster a comprehensive, coordinated homeless services system for those at risk of or experiencing homelessness grounded in rich collaboration and engaging the passion of the community.
The Credit Bureau of Baton Rouge FoundationBaton Rouge, LA
The Credit Bureau of Baton Rouge Foundation promotes a better understanding of the consumer credit system and personal money management so everyone can achieve greater success in life. We seek to create an economically competitive and thriving Louisiana where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential because they have the tools and skills to achieve their dreams. We support organizations and initiatives in Louisiana that promote self-sufficiency and family and community stability. We are champions for collaboration, innovation and creative solutions that address the challenges facing communities across our state.
Gaitway Therapeutic HorsemanshipSaint Gabriel, LA
Gaitway offers a journey toward independence through a variety of riding programs by implementing adaptive sports riding, interactive vaulting and equine facilitated therapy to empower those who have been challenged with disabilities, accidents or illnesses.
Mercy EndeavorsNew Orleans, LA
Mercy Endeavors serves about 100 low income senior citizens in New Orleans, Louisiana. It provides meals, transportation, referrals for various resources, educational presentations, and various outings and activities that will enhance the independence of its clients.
Blueprint Investment FundNew Orleans, LA
Blueprint has a mission to alleviate poverty, chronic unemployment, and economic inequality in Louisiana's urban and rural centers. We encourage entrepreneurship by providing micro-financing to disadvantaged small businesses located in areas in need of revitalization or that are committed to hiring low to moderate-income residents. Blueprint helps small businesses get started, grow and create jobs in their community and empowers entrepreneurs across the state of Louisiana.