JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OF EASTERN IOWA
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
It is the mission of Junior Achievement to empower young people to own their economic success.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Junior achievement empowers young people to own their economic success. in partnerships with business and educators, junior achievement brings the real world to students, opening their minds to their potential and preparing them for the world of work.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is IA.
- The address of the non-profit for 2019 according to the filing is 324 3RD AVENUE SE NO 200, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, 52401.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2019 is 21.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $30,148.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1965.
- The organization pays $950,408 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $282,457 in fundraising expenses.
Iowa Association of Business and Industry FoundationDes Moines, IA
The ABI Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization annually supported by contributions from corporations, foundations and individual donors. The foundation is committed to providing statewide education programs to students, employees and businesses to develop community leaders and strengthen Iowa's workforce. The ABI Foundation's programs include Business Horizons, Leadership Iowa University and Leadership Iowa. Meeting community needs - The ABI Foundation meets community needs in three primary ways: - Filling the gap in Iowa's career education at both the high school and college level. - Providing solutions for the state's workforce development needs. Replenishing leaders and building civic engagement to enhance Iowa's future.
Dubuque Dream Center IncDubuque, IA
The Dubuque Dream Center is a Community Outreach Center committed to mobilizing youth and families to build on Dr. King's Dream of transforming communities by embracing, empowering, and unifying those who live there. We strive to inspire vision and purpose through Impacting Youth, Strengthening Families, and Building Community. The Dream Center's long term vision includes holistic initiatives to benefit the entire community. Our essential youth impact structure include Academic Initiatives, After School Programming, College and Career preparation and goal setting. The Dream Center provides structured programs and activities where youth and teens build relationships with caring adults, have a safe place to belong, and participate in value driven programs and activities.