Siouxland Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “To provide affordable housing for low-income families”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “To provide affordable housing for low-income families”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as IA, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was PO BOX 5318, SIOUX CITY, IA, 51102.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 7 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $308,453.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1975.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $246,369 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $60,792 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Steeple SquareDubuque, IA
To serve as a collaborative, multi-tenant, inclusive center, providing an attractive hub for social life and community support while preserving its historic fabric and features. The repurposed campus will be an agent for positive change and a catalyst for restoring lives, citizens engagement, neighborhood empowerment and community vibrancy.
The Well Resource CenterPella, IA
The Well Resource Center is an organization of people from area churches, non-profits, businesses, and foundations interested in more effectively ministering to those in need in the Pella, Iowa area. As we work together and combine our efforts we can better address the needs that exist in our community. Through volunteers and partnerships with churches and social service agencies, we hope to be a place of encouragement and support that connects people to necessary resources, where people can find long-term stability in their lives. Our purpose: Combining the love of Christ, the help of our communities and the strength in each person to find hope for life.
Housing Trust Fund of Johnson CountyIowa City, IA
The Housing Trust Fund of Johnson County promotes and supports affordable housing in Johnson County. The two main programs are the revolving loan fund and owner-occupied rehabilitation. All support goes to those with incomes less than 80% of the area medican income. Some assistance is for households with income less and 30% of the area median income.
Midwest Cardiovascular Research FoundationDavenport, IA
Midwest Cardiovascular Research Foundation is engaged in the continuous active conduct of medical research, including the investigations, experiments, and studies to discover, develop or verify knowledge relating to the causes, diagnosis, treatment, prevention or control of cardiovascular disease. By conducting these
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.