Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “To work in partnership with god and people everywhere to develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses so that they are safe, decent, and affordable houses in which every person can experience god's love and can live and grow into all that god intends.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “To work in partnership with god and people everywhere to develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses so that they are safe, decent, and affordable houses in which every person can experience god's love and can live and grow into all that god intends.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as MO.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 2410 S SCENIC AVE, SPRINGFIELD, MO, 65807.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 30.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$146,382.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 23 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,270,612 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $255,837 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Beyond Housing Neighborhood Housing ServicesSaint Louis, MO
Our mission is to help entire communities become better places to live. We exist because home matters. We began with actual houses and housing preservation, focusing on quality and stability to give people a place to start. But, there is more to a home than the house. Home is about the life that happens in and around the house as well as the life that fuels and draws out the best of the people within it. Beyond Housing is a community development organization that works in defined geographies like the Normandy Schools Collaborative in order to focus our resources where we can have the greatest impact. While most organizations focus on one, maybe two, impact areas within a community, we understand that, in order to have a real impact, we must focus on all of the areas that make up a thriving community-housing, education, health, job readiness/access and economic development.
International Association Of Administrative Professionals FoundationKansas City, MO
The IAAP Foundation's core purpose is supporting admins and advancing the profession. Our mission is to invest in the success of office and administrative professionals by supporting innovative research, educational and professional development opportunities, and affordable housing initiatives.
Westside Housing Organization, Inc.Kansas City, MO
Westside Housing's works at the intersection of home, health and energy. We work with residents, local businesses, and key stakeholders to build sustainable communities that are safe, affordable, and healthy places where diverse people want to live, work, and play. Westside Housing Organization demonstrates the principles of sustainability in all lines of business and within the communities we serve.