ST JOSEPHS SOCIAL CARE AND THRIFT STORE
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
St Joseph's Social Care, a Catholic Charity, provides assistance to individuals and families in need without regard to race, religion or national origin. Meeting basic needs, St Joseph's inspires hope and empowers persons to reach their fullest potential. St Joseph's advocates for those in need, promotes their dignity and self-worth, and strives to walk with them, learn from them, and see in them the presence of God. Vision: Caring for Neighbors in Need
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Food cupboard and direct financial aid to individuals and families in need”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “Food cupboard and direct financial aid to individuals and families in need”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is ND.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2019 is 620 8TH AVENUE SOUTH, GRAND FORKS, ND, 58201.
- The non-profit has reported 28 employees on their form for the year 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$49,916.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1997.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $297,516 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $7,016 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties Endowment Fund Inc.Fargo, ND
Organized exclusively for charitable, educational and religious purposes and to promote the adoption and the application of higher religious, charitable and educational standards and to provide through this corporation a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build a better community surrounding the counties of Cass, ND and Clay, MN and to assist solely in the furtherance of the objectives of the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties.
Benefit Fund of the McKenzie County Healthcare SystemsWatford City, ND
The benefit fund of McKenzie County Healthcare Systems (MCHS) is a nonprofit organization that works cooperatively with MCHS to meet the ongoing needs of the McKenzie County Hospital, the Good Shepherd Home, the McKenzie County Clinic, and the Connie Wold Wellness Center. The staff of the benefit fund works closely with the residents of the county to foster community participation and contributions to the healthcare system.
Ywca Cass ClayFargo, ND
YWCA Cass Clay is where victims of domestic violence come day and night, 365 days a year, to escape crisis and mend emotionally, physically and spiritually. In addition to shelter and housing, women receive crucial basics like food and clothing, and resources for education and employment as they navigate toward independence. A caring YWCA team connects women and children to community resources that further empower them. Besides operating the largest emergency shelter for women and children in North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota, YWCA Cass Clay operates safe and affordable, short- and long-term supportive housing for low-income women. YWCA also offers a food pantry and racial justice advocacy.
YMCA of Cass and Clay CountiesFargo, ND
The YMCA works to put christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body. The YMCA is a community service organization, governed by a volunteer board of directors. The board is committed to nobody being turned away for inability to pay the full cost.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.