BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “The mission of the boy scouts of america is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “The mission of the boy scouts is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as WI, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2019 was 330 S 84TH STREET, MILWAUKEE, WI, 53214.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 63 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $69,414.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 54 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2011.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,737,548 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $256,127 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe of the Diocese of LA CROSSE IncLa Cross, WI
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, Wisconsin, faithful to the message of the Blessed Virgin Mary through her appearances on the American continent in 1531, serves the spiritual needs of those who suffer poverty in body and soul. It is a place of ceaseless prayer for the corporal and spiritual welfare of God’s children, especially those in most need.
Wisconsin Trappers Association Inc.Oregon, WI
The Wisconsin Trappers Association is dedicated, through the education of trappers and the general public, to preserving and promoting trapping as an important heritage activity that manages and protects furbearer populations and habitat while encouraging the wise and ethical use of a resource.
St. Gianna Molla Clinic Inc.De Pere, WI
St Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will be a teaching Catholic Clinic that serves all patients. The clinic will have dual primary missions of providing truly Catholic Medical care while educating patients and the community about the Catholic faith, especially as it pertains to medicine. St Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will treat the body, mind , and soul of each patient in a manner that honors the dignity of life from conception to natural end of life. St. Gianna Molla Clinic, Inc. will be completely faithful to its Catholic identity and will be true to the magisterium. Health care providers will always practice in a manner consistent with the moral teachings of the church.
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County Inc.West Bend, WI
The mission of Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County is to 'connect seniors with caring volunteers.' Volunteers lend a caring and compassionate 'helping hand' with elder assistance and transportation. Our vision is that all of Washington County's most frail and elderly citizens will have access to resources necessary to maintain independence.