Lifelight Communications Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
LifeLight Communications, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Evangelistic Organization based out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. While on a mission’s trip to Mexico in 1998, God grabbed the hearts of Alan and Vicki Greene with the mission of "Taking the Church outside the walls." LifeLight exists to bring people together across denominational lines, to reach out to our communities and beyond with the message of hope and the love of Jesus Christ. We are missionaries and base our work from Acts 1:8, “You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” We facilitate numerous concerts, mission trips, and other events by partnering with local churches, businesses and other ministries.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “Taking the church outside the walls to bring people together across denominational lines, to reach out to the communities and beyond with the message of hope and the love of jesus christ.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “Taking the church outside the walls to bring people together across denominational lines, to reach out to the communities and beyond with the message of hope and the love of jesus christ.”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is SD.
- The non-profit's address for 2019 is listed as 2601 S WESTERN AVE, SIOUX FALLS, SD, 57105 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 13 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $89,644.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is determined through a review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $423,664 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $47,762 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Timothy Stuen MinistriesRapid City, SD
Conduct meetings of believers and followers of Jesus Christ. Travel to churches around the USA preaching the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Conducting seminars and conventions with the message of spiritual maturity. Speak at church camps and rodeo bible camps.
Larry Lundstrom MinistriesSisseton, SD
To further the dissemination of religious and moral instruction, spreading the gospel by any and all means, and for the support of public worship through radio, television, literature and personal crusades and personal appearances of its members and employees.
Cross Centered MissionsPierre, SD
Cross Centered Missions serves as a clearinghouse of missions focused on meeting the spiritual needs of people by accurately spreading the gospel and as a manifestation of that, meeting physical needs. We work to make Christians aware of mission opportunities as well as making available ministry tools and training to equip Christians to fulfill the Great Commission.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.