Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House is committed to fostering the spiritual development of Catholics and other people of faith through a variety of retreats and contemporary programs that are grounded in the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. Bellarmine's Core Values: - Ignatian Spirituality for adults and youth - Silence - Prayer - Hospitality - Service to the poor - Sacred spaces
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “The mission of bellarmine jesuit retreat house is to foster the spiritual development of catholics and other people of faith through a variety of retreats and contemporary programs that are grounded in the spiritual exercises of st. ignatius of loyola.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “The mission of bellarmine jesuit retreat house is to foster the spiritual development of catholics and other people of faith through a variety of retreats and contemporary programs that are grounded in the spiritual exercises of st. ignatius of loyola.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is IL as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2019 is 420 W COUNTY LINE RD, BARRINGTON, IL, 60010.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has 21 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $3,041,888.
- The organization has 19 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2013.
- The organization pays $1,082,981 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $291,008 in fundraising expenses.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.