Narconon Pacific Coast
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
NARCONON’S MISSION is to provide an effective path for rehabilitation from drug abuse and to assist society in preventing the scourge of drugs worldwide. Using the evidence-based, drug-free approach to rehabilitation developed by acclaimed author and humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard, Narconon centers help those enslaved by drugs and alcohol to build new lives filled with purpose and productivity. Our graduates return to their families and communities drug-free and in control of their lives. Narconon also provides comprehensive training to professionals and organizations seeking workable drug rehabilitation and prevention solutions.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Drug rehabilitation and prevention of substance abuse.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “Drug rehabilitation and prevention of substance abuse.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is CA.
- The address of the non-profit for 2020 according to the filing is PO BOX 1509, OJAI, CA, 93024.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2020 is 21.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$200,699.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is based on a review and approval from a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 2 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2013.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $521,004 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
Mother MiracleSan Rafael, CA
Mother Miracle's mission is to provide charitable English and computer education, nutrition, healthcare, and humanitarian service to underprivileged children and adults regardless of creed, race, religion, or caste. In our technology school, we educate impoverished children of India to be leaders in the digital age.