Dana-Farber Cancer Care Network Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The mission of DFCCN is to provide expert and compassionate cancer care to adults in the communities it serves.
DFCCN provides specialized, compassionate care to adults with cancer while advancing the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, cure, and prevention of cancer and related diseases.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “The mission of dfccn is to provide expert and compassionate cancer care to adults in the communities it serves.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “The mission of dfccn is to provide expert and compassionate cancer care to adults in the communities it serves.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is MA.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 450 Brookline Ave BP418, Boston, MA, 02215.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$8,926,061.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2014.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $10,911,179 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Beyond Benign IncWilmington, MA
Beyond Benign, Inc. is organized for the purpose of promoting awareness of green chemistry and sustainable science through community outreach programs, curriculum and training for grade schools and other green chemistry commitments, which develop and promote the education of green chemistry in the United States of America and internationally.
Reel Recovery IncNeedham, MA
Reel Recovery is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides free Fly Fishing Retreats for men living with all forms of cancer. Our mission is to help men in the cancer recovery process by introducing them to the healing powers of the sport of fly-fishing, while providing a safe, supportive environment to explore their personal experiences with cancer, with others who share their stories. Reel Recovery provides a unique and innovative program of support and education to men in cancer survivorship. We conduct free fly-fishing Retreats that blend outdoor activity with directed psycho-social support activities, to offer a relaxed, reflective environment for men to come together, share their stories and gain a network of support among people with common experiences.
Race Cancer Foundation Inc.Cambridge, MA
RACE Cancer Foundation fights cancer through action and prevention. Our running events promote health and wellness in the community, reducing the risk of cancer while raising funds and awareness for organizations dedicated to fighting cancer. Their programs create opportunities to reduce and detect cancer through education, prevention, and screening measures. RACE Cancer's Sunscreen Squad fights skin cancer by bringing free sunscreen dispensers to outdoor events across New England.