Volunteers of America Western Nebraska
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Volunteers of America-Western Nebraska serve individuals, families, and communities by providing programs that promote self-sufficiency, nurture independence, and encourage positive development.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Volunteers of america-lewellen, nebraska is a faith-based organization whose mission is to promote physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual well-being serving children, families and communities.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Volunteeers of america-lewellen, nebraska is a faith-based organization whose mission is to promote physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual well-being serving children, families and communities.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is NE.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2019 is PO BOX 128, LEWELLEN, NE, 69147.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2019 shows a total of 36 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$11,686.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1984.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $353,127 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $5,301 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Young Mens Christian AssociationFremont, NE
God has given us the pathway to life and health through Jesus Christ and the Holy Scriptures. It is the mission of the Fremont Family YMCA to help put these Christian principles into practice through programs that help build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Father Flanagans Boys HomeBoys Town, NE
Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, a nonsectarian, not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board, and its affiliates, operate as Boys Town. Boys Town's mission is to change the way America cares for children and families. Boys Town accomplishes this by providing housing, care, treatment, support, and/or educational services for individual at-risk youth in its residential programs as well as working directly with at-risk families to provide them with the skills, resources, and supports necessary to help keep their family together.
Doane UniversityCrete, NE
To provide an exceptional liberal arts education in a creative, inclusive, and collaborative community where faculty and staff work closely with undergraduate and graduate students preparing them for lives rooted in intellectual inquiry, ethical values, and commitment to engage as leaders and responsible citizens in the world.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.