Fremont Area Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Fremont Area Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Providing low cost housing for families in need”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Providing low cost housing for families in need”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as NE.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2020 is 1680 NORTH D, FREMONT, NE, 68025.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 7 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $8,456.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $204,260 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $6,558 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Young Mens Christian AssociationFremont, NE
God has given us the pathway to life and health through Jesus Christ and the Holy Scriptures. It is the mission of the Fremont Family YMCA to help put these Christian principles into practice through programs that help build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Father Flanagans Boys HomeBoys Town, NE
Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, a nonsectarian, not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board, and its affiliates, operate as Boys Town. Boys Town's mission is to change the way America cares for children and families. Boys Town accomplishes this by providing housing, care, treatment, support, and/or educational services for individual at-risk youth in its residential programs as well as working directly with at-risk families to provide them with the skills, resources, and supports necessary to help keep their family together.
Doane UniversityCrete, NE
To provide an exceptional liberal arts education in a creative, inclusive, and collaborative community where faculty and staff work closely with undergraduate and graduate students preparing them for lives rooted in intellectual inquiry, ethical values, and commitment to engage as leaders and responsible citizens in the world.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.