Fremont Area Habitat for Humanity
Fremont Area Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Fremont Area Habitat for Humanity? Learn more here.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Fremont Area Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “Providing low cost housing for families in need”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “Providing low cost housing for families in need”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as NE.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2018 to be 1874 N 176TH PLAZA, OMAHA, NE, 68118.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2018, they have 6 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $156,840.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 20 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $142,450 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $33,236 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Creighton University, founded in 1878, is one of 28 Jesuit, Catholic universities in the U.S. Through its 9 colleges and schools, Creighton provides more than 4,400 undergraduate and more than 4,400 professional and graduate students an atmosphere that challenges them academically and professionally, and supports and inspires them individually. Community service is a hallmark of Creighton's Jesuit, Catholic tradition and foundational to its mission.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Children's has evolved over the years as we have grown from a city hospital to a leader in pediatric healthcare. Our mission is "to improve the life of every child through dedication to exceptional clinical care, research, education and advocacy." Our vision is "to be a global leader for children's health."
Father Flanagans Boys Home
Boys Town, NE
Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, a nonsectarian, not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board, and its affiliates, operate as Boys Town. Boys Town's mission is to change the way America cares for children and families. Boys Town accomplishes this by providing housing, care, treatment, support, and/or educational services for individual at-risk youth in its residential programs as well as working directly with at-risk families to provide them with the skills, resources, and supports necessary to help keep their family together.
University Of Nebraska Foundation
Our mission is to grow relationships and resources that enable the University of Nebraska to change lives and save lives. Our vision is to be recognized as the trusted partner of those wishing to support the University of Nebraska and its affiliates.
Alegent Creighton Clinic
CLINIC HEALTHCARE SERVICES. The organization was, for the year ended 6/30/18, affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives ("CHI"). Following the close of the 6/30/2018 tax year, on 2/1/19, in connection with the alignment of the Catholic ministries of CHI and Dignity Health, CHI changed its name to CommonSpirit Health.