Habitat for Humanity of Sarpy County
Habitat for Humanity of Sarpy County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Habitat for Humanity of Sarpy County? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity International and the Sarpy County affiliate work in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses, so that there are decent houses in decent communities in which every person can experience God's love and can live and grow into all that God intends.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “To develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses. to provide decent houses in decent communities.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “To develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses. to provide decent houses in decent communities.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is NE, as reported.
- The form of the non-profit reports 3 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $111,462.
- The CEO salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval by an impartial entity.
- The organization has 21 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $104,562 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $16,216 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Creighton University, founded in 1878, is one of 28 Jesuit, Catholic universities in the U.S. Through its 9 colleges and schools, Creighton provides more than 4,400 undergraduate and more than 4,400 professional and graduate students an atmosphere that challenges them academically and professionally, and supports and inspires them individually. Community service is a hallmark of Creighton's Jesuit, Catholic tradition and foundational to its mission.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Children's has evolved over the years as we have grown from a city hospital to a leader in pediatric healthcare. Our mission is "to improve the life of every child through dedication to exceptional clinical care, research, education and advocacy." Our vision is "to be a global leader for children's health."
Father Flanagans Boys Home
Boys Town, NE
Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, a nonsectarian, not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board, and its affiliates, operate as Boys Town. Boys Town's mission is to change the way America cares for children and families. Boys Town accomplishes this by providing housing, care, treatment, support, and/or educational services for individual at-risk youth in its residential programs as well as working directly with at-risk families to provide them with the skills, resources, and supports necessary to help keep their family together.
University Of Nebraska Foundation
Our mission is to grow relationships and resources that enable the University of Nebraska to change lives and save lives. Our vision is to be recognized as the trusted partner of those wishing to support the University of Nebraska and its affiliates.
Alegent Creighton Clinic
CLINIC HEALTHCARE SERVICES. The organization was, for the year ended 6/30/18, affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives ("CHI"). Following the close of the 6/30/2018 tax year, on 2/1/19, in connection with the alignment of the Catholic ministries of CHI and Dignity Health, CHI changed its name to CommonSpirit Health.