Habitat for Humanity of Sarpy County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity International and the Sarpy County affiliate work in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses, so that there are decent houses in decent communities in which every person can experience God's love and can live and grow into all that God intends.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “To develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses. to provide decent houses in decent communities.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “To develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses. to provide decent houses in decent communities.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is NE, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 1001 N Fort Crook Rd 207, Bellevue, NE, 68005.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 6 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$78,773.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $164,807 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $23,302 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Young Mens Christian AssociationFremont, NE
God has given us the pathway to life and health through Jesus Christ and the Holy Scriptures. It is the mission of the Fremont Family YMCA to help put these Christian principles into practice through programs that help build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Father Flanagans Boys HomeBoys Town, NE
Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, a nonsectarian, not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board, and its affiliates, operate as Boys Town. Boys Town's mission is to change the way America cares for children and families. Boys Town accomplishes this by providing housing, care, treatment, support, and/or educational services for individual at-risk youth in its residential programs as well as working directly with at-risk families to provide them with the skills, resources, and supports necessary to help keep their family together.
Doane UniversityCrete, NE
To provide an exceptional liberal arts education in a creative, inclusive, and collaborative community where faculty and staff work closely with undergraduate and graduate students preparing them for lives rooted in intellectual inquiry, ethical values, and commitment to engage as leaders and responsible citizens in the world.