Villa St Francis Catholic Care Center Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Villa St Francis, a Catholic, non-profit skilled nursing facility sponsored by the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Olathe, provides dementia care, skilled nursing, respite, and hospice.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Villa st francis, a catholic, non-profit skilled nursing facility sponsored by the archdiocese of kansas city in olathe, provides dementia care, skilled nursing, respite, and hospice.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “Villa st francis, a catholic, non-profit skilled nursing facility sponsored by the archdiocese of kansas city in olathe, provides dementia care, skilled nursing, respite, and hospice.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is KS.
- The address of the non-profit for 2019 according to the filing is 16600 W 126TH STREET, LENEXA, KS, 66062.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2019 is 400.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $951,921.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is based on a review and approval from a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1969.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $9,413,282 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $158,861 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related organization transaction.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Nicol Home Inc.Glasco, KS
The Nicol Home, Inc. is dedicated to providing quality, compassionate care to its residents with well-trained, professional employees. Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect in a home-like atmosphere while being given the best possible care to meet their physical, mental, and social needs.
Bethany Home Association of Lindsborg KansasLindsborg, KS
'Celebrating life's journey together in God's love.' Our vision is to create a vibrant, inclusive community where individuals receive supports needed to thrive and reach the highest level of independence attainable in a compassionate Christian environment. Highly trained, caring professionals instill peace of mind with thoughtful, personalized service and care. To bring that vision into reality, we embrace innovation, forward thinking stewardship, and market-leading practices.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.