Beebe Medical Center Inc.
Beebe Medical Center Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Beebe Medical Center Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
BEEBE MEDICAL CENTER'S MISSION IS TO ENCOURAGE HEALTHY LIVING, PREVENT ILLNESS AND RESTORE OPTIMAL HEALTH IN THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. SEE SCHEDULE O ATTACHMENT 1
GENERAL MEDICAL SURGICAL PATIENT CARE. BEEBE MEDICAL CENTER EXPERIENCED 10,655 DISCHARGES IN 2019 RESULTING IN 44,831 PATIENT DAYS OF WHICH 7,220 DISCHARGES AND 31,960 PATIENT DAYS WERE COVERED UNDER THE MEDICARE PROGRAM. THE MEDICAID PROGRAM COVERED 1,165 DISCHARGES AND 4,778 PATIENT DAYS. ADDITIONAL VOLUMES ACHIEVED IN 2019 INCLUDE 48,881 EMERGENCY VISITS; 14,975 OPERATING ROOM CASES OF WHICH 173 WERE OPEN HEART SURGERIES; 5,453 CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION PROCEDURES; AND 157,788 OUTPATIENT IMAGING PROCEDURES. TOTAL SELF-PAY INPATIENT DAYS WERE 571 AND SELF-PAY DISCHARGES WERE 156 IN 2019.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Beebe medical center's charitable mission is to encourage healthy living, prevent illness and restore optimal health with the people residing, working and visiting in the communities we serve. beebe medical center provides healthcare services regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender or sex, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected characteristic.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Beebe medical center's mission is to encourage healthy living, prevent illness and restore optimal health in the communities we serve. see schedule o attachment 1”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as DE.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2017 was 424 SAVANNAH ROAD, Lewes, DE, 19958.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 2319 employees.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $42,429,603.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is based on a review and endorsement process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1916.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $161,471,647 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.