Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for REGINA FOUNDATION? Learn more here.
About this organization
Our mission is to enhance the long-term financial strength of the Regina Catholic Education Center.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “Our mission is to enhance the financial strength of the regina inter-parish catholic education center”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “Our mission is to enhance the financial strength of the regina inter-parish catholic education center”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is IA.
- The non-profit's address for 2017 is listed as P O BOX 1581, IOWA CITY, IA, 52244 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 2 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $357,545.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is determined through a review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1975.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $152,643 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $116,002 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Des Moines, IA
DRAKE'S MISSION IS TO PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THAT PREPARES STUDENTS FOR MEANINGFUL PERSONAL LIVES, PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS, AND RESPONSIBLE GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP. THE DRAKE EXPERIENCE IS DISTINGUISHED BY COLLABORATIVE LEARNING AMONG STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF AND BY THE INTEGRATION OF THE LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES WITH PROFESSIONAL PREPARATION.
ON A CAMPUS OF MORE THAN 800 ACRES ALONG THE BANKS OF THE UPPER IOWA RIVER IN DECORAH, IOWA, LUTHER IS A TRUE RESIDENTIAL CAMPUS, WITH 92 PERCENT OF STUDENTS LIVING ON CAMPUS AND NEARLY 95 PERCENT OF FACULTY CHOOSING TO LIVE WITHIN FIVE MILES OF IT. LUTHER'S STUDENT BODY INCLUDES 2,005 MEN AND WOMEN (43 PERCENT AND 57 PERCENT, RESPECTIVELY) FROM 39 STATES AND NEARLY 74 FOREIGN COUNTRIES. U.S. STUDENTS OF COLOR CONSTITUTE 11.8 PERCENT OF THE STUDENT BODY. APPROXIMATELY 70 PERCENT OF LUTHER STUDENTS VOLUNTEER DURING THEIR TIME HERE, EXHIBITING THE HIGH SERVICE ETHIC INTRINSIC TO LUTHER CULTURE. THE COLLEGE STRIVES TO BE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE OF ALL CONVICTIONS CAN REALIZE PERSONAL, INTELLECTUAL, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH.