HOLY ANGELS INC
HOLY ANGELS INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for HOLY ANGELS INC? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Holy Angels mission is to provide compassionate, dependable care and opportunities for high-quality living to those with intellectual developmental disabilities and delicate medical conditions through physical, social, spiritual, educational, vocational and emotional support.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “In a positive environment of spiritual, physical, educational, social and emotional support, holy angels provides children and adults with dignified and empowering opportunities for living, with special emphasis on those individuals with varying degrees of mental retardation who may also have multiple disabilities.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “Holy angels, inc. provides support to its related exempt organizations.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NC, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 was PO Box 710, Belmont, NC, 28012.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 405 employees as of 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$842,824.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1956.
- The organization pays $4,887,322 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The mission of Duke University is to provide a superior liberal education to undergraduate students, attending not only to their intellectual growth but also to their development as adults committed to high ethical standards and full participation as leaders in their communities; to prepare future members of the learned professions for lives of skilled and ethical service by providing excellent graduate and professional education; to advance the frontiers of knowledge and contribute boldly to the international community of scholarship; to promote an intellectual environment built on a commitment to free and open inquiry; to help those who suffer, cure disease, and promote health, through sophisticated medical research and thoughtful patient care; to provide wide ranging educational opportunities, on and beyond our campuses, for traditional students, active professionals and life-long learners using the power of information technologies; and to promote a deep appreciation for the range of human difference and potential, a sense of the obligations and rewards of citizenship, and a commitment to learning, freedom and truth.