Florida HOSA, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The mission of HOSA is to empower HOSA – Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience. The purpose of HOSA – Future Health Professionals is to develop leadership and technical HOSA skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science Education instructional program.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “To coordinate and develop events and provide advisory services for healthcare occupation students.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “To coordinate and develop events and provide advisory services for healthcare occupation students.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as FL.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2020 to be 13570 NW 101ST DRIVE, ALACHUA, FL, 32615.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2020, they have 4 employees on their payroll.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $15,089.
- The organization has 28 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization pays $318,494 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Team Cymru Research NfpLake Mary, FL
To assist network owners/operators and commercial/government/academic networks with secure computer/network configuration and attack mitigation, present cybersecurity information at numerous conferences and seminars worldwide, and provide resources on its website free of charge.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.