Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. HFHMM supports the notion that good, stable housing matters for neighborhoods. Better quality of living leads to stronger citizens and families. Habitat for Humanity is about changing lives, one home at a time.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “To provide low income families affordable housing.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “To provide low income families affordable housing.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as MD.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 8380 COLESVILLE ROAD SUITE 700, SILVER SPRING, MD, 20910.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 37 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$62,476.
- The salary policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and approval by an impartial party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1982.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization pays $1,694,613 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $478,513 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
National Alliance for Resident Services in Affordable andReisterstown, MD
NARSAAH is a professional association (membership organization) designed to preserve resident programs in public and assisted housing communities nationwide. It has provided conferences and educational programs to its members. It has analyzed legislation and public policies that
Project Plase, Inc.Baltimore, MD
Project Plase addresses homelessness in Baltimore by providing transitional housing, permanent housing, and supportive services to homeless adults. We serve the most vulnerable individuals among Baltimore's homeless population, people facing substantial barriers to gaining housing, including those with physical and mental illness, HIV/AIDS, chemical dependencies, developmental disabilities, and histories of incarceration. Plase works to treat, restore, and rehabilitate the whole person. We ensure that each client has access to stable, permanent housing, responsive individual case management, and a full range of supportive services.
Resident Services IncorporatedBaltimore, MD
Resident Services Incorporated (RSI) is a nonprofit organization with a vision to helping residents one person, one family, and one community at a time. RSI provides children, youth, and families comprehensive and innovative program that serve at risk youth and their families in Baltimore City and in low-income public housing communities.
V&T Residential ServicesGlenn Dale, MD
V&T Residential Service has a mission to assist adult individuals ages 21 and above with intellectual disabilities to become a viable part of the community. Our interest to serve is based on the guiding value of the right of persons with disabilities to be a part of the community, with the same opportunities, responsibilities, and quality of life available to all citizens.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.